Tips to Success Travel Light

1. Travel Light
If you are going overseas or traveling anywhere, one of the hardest lessons to
learn is that it's more advantageous to travel light.
What does travel light mean? Three heavy bags and a rucksack?
Well, some people may think so. But really when it comes to travel less is
definitely more.
How many times have you taken a trip and realized that in the middle or at the
end that you didn't need to take all the shirts and pants and shoes and books
and knick-knacks that you thought were a good idea when packing? It just
weighed you down.
I remember one time when I went to Spain I thought I was traveling light by only
bringing a knapsack. Well, I stuffed that thing full and when I got to my
destination at a friend's home in Sevilla I realized I had brought too much
stuff.
So what did I do? I went through it all and just took out the necessities and
packed the rest of it in a box and sent it back home. I was in for a shock when I
after I having lugged it all the way to the post office they were gonna charge me
$60.
"Are you sure it's gonna cost that much?" I exclaimed in my best Spanish. The
woman behind the counter assured me it would. What the heck I sent it
anyway.
I could've saved myself the trouble by not packing all that stuff in the first place.